Saturday, August 25, 2012

End of the School Year Activities

May is always squished with activities and here are a few that we were able to participate in...
 




Cajsa finished her third year in the Let's Play Music program!  Yay!  She played her first song that she has written called "Little Rosemary Flower"...





After years of begging to take dance we were finally able to have her start dance lessons with Miss Laurie....Here she is with two of her dance friends, twins, Ashlyn and Amara at their dance recital.



Hunter and I were able to go to the Mother/Son Father/Daughter Dance at school....I had fun embarrassing him with my smooth dance moves...



Gunnar is now a preschool graduate!  Here he is with two of his teachers, Miss Joanna and Mrs. Laree...I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten!



Cajsa and her first grade teacher, Mrs. Garrison...She absolutely loves school and can't get enough...Cajsa is the one who actually wants more homework!



Hayden presenting his report on the Bark Scorpion...He is so creative and I loved seeing him so excited about learning....even if it was about scorpions...

No comments: