Monday, May 23, 2011


Cajsa and Miss Amelia...we will miss having her teach Cajsa for her last year of Let's Play Music.

Cajsa and Elliana performing at the Let's Play Music recital.

He did it! I had my doubts and frustration...so has he...but he made it! The name of the piece he wrote was "The Princess's Last Breath". It's a song about a dragon that kills a princess. I was so excited he completed the three years, I didn't care that he wanted to go to Golden Corral for dinner. Truth be told, we won't be gracing the doors of that establishment for some time.:)

Hayden and Miss Amelia...bless her soul for dealing with him for 3 years!



Hayden's Concert

Hunter's Concert


1 comment:

Todd and Kiersten said...

Wow! How fun. Aren't you glad school is finally out? Today was our last day and I am soooo happy. Anyway, how are you? It is fun to see your pictures.