Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally, school is back in session! I'm sooooo happy to back into the routine. 2011 was a big transition year with moving, Rick's new job, my new job and all the settling that comes with a new area. Rick is so amazing and it's been so good to see him happy and adjusting to his job at Pearson, I hope it continues to get better. I absolutely love, love, love working at Totspot Preschool!!!! My co-workers are amazing women and I am lucky to be a part of the team there. Who knew that 2 year olds could be so much fun. Gunnar loves going to school there and I cannot believe he'll be going into kindergarten next year. My Hunter will be turning 12 this year and starting junior high! How crazy it seems that he is that old! Hayden and Cajsa are as fun as ever. We have all enjoyed having Janet and Merlyn here for most of the winter and only wish it would last longer...With the Mead's and Heather moving far, far away it was nice to have them here for the holidays.

I'm looking forward to 2012 and all the possibilities. Of course setting new goals and achieving at least half of them will be good.:) It's like eating a box of See's Candy...each piece is oh, so sweet and unique. So in honor of my favorite candy here are my goals....

Raspberry Truffles=Running a half marathon
Molasses Chips=Reading the Book of Mormon before June 1
Lemon Truffles=Remaining calm in the storm of temper

I'm sure that I will add to my box of chocolates before the year is up, but 3 is half of 6 and 6 is half a dozen...so that's a pretty good start for myself.

2 comments:

BUIS LIFE... said...

Hey Eileen! Just wanted to say hello. We miss your sweet family!! The pics Brianne took are way cute ;)

BUIS LIFE... said...

Hey Eileen! Just wanted to say hello. We miss your sweet family!! The pics Brianne took are way cute ;)