Saturday, August 25, 2012

Family Pictures

 

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged and I always forget how....so bear with me...we started off the year with new family pictures.  Dear Breanne put up with us and Gunnar trying to run off, but she did such a great job and so grateful for talented friends.  We pulled Janet and Merlyn in so they could experience the fun.  I'd forgotten how trying to get everyone to wear just the right thing can be soooo stressful, I think it took me about a month to pull it all together.:)  Here is the final outcome of a few of my fav's.




Little Miss Cajsa loves the camera...though she may seem shy, she loves a little attention....






 Hayden has the most contagious smile of anyone I know!  And always looks like he's hiding a really good secret...We can always count on him for a laugh and a good one liner.



Hunter amazes me all the time...just when I think he really isn't getting it...he does!  I'm so proud of him!


Gunnar...oh Gunnar...he is definitely one to be reckoned with and I love how he jumps right in with no fear...at all!  Even though he scares the beejeebers out of me, I can count on Hayden and Hunter to keep him out of major trouble.
Cajsa and her sweet Grandma!


No comments: